Sunday, January 16, 2011

A LITTLE CRUSH!!!

I have a little crush on this boy well lets not say little more like huge crush his name is SPENCER HATHAWAY.He is just like my dream boy big and tall a little buff blonde hair  brown eyes.i have this secret way for him to talk to.the way a boys favorite subject is them self so i asked him  who his favorite baskitball player was and it was michael jordon  he told me a lot of information more then i needed to much i cant even type it all.he's in my primary class in church so i have to look really cute to church every weak.my friend calls him my lover boy ha ha cute name for him right



 posted by ashley fisher

3 comments:

  1. Well, before you go any further with this crush, I must see pictures so you can get the aunts seal of approval!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with the crush! asking them about something they like is very clever! good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish we could have seen him at Church today.
    He needs to pass the grandparents' seal of approval, too.
    Darling blog!
    Love, Grama 'n Grampa Mission

    ReplyDelete